What This Policy Covers
How we collect Customers Information
There are a number of different ways we collect information about our customers. We collect information when Customers explicitly sign-up to our service, send us an email, post information to any technical or customer service forums, when they request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. We only collect the information we need to establish the Service with our customers and to enable ongoing support. We collect information including contact names and email addresses, billing addresses for invoice purposes, phone numbers, credit card information if this is how they choose to pay for the service, demographic information to understand where our service is being used, company information to help us tailor the service as best (in line with customer request), forum posts to understand their views on our service and how we can improve, technical information to enable us to integrate our system with our organisation and to provide the Service, web traffic information as outlined below, as well as any additional information the Customer decides we require to provide them with the Service.
When a Customer, or prospective Customer accesses and uses our website, we automatically collect information about the computer they are using, such as;
- Information collected by Cookies and Google Analytics.
- Log information captured by our websites for diagnostic and troubleshooting purposes.
To help us understand a little more about how our customers interact with our Service, we log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times and pages viewed.
We use various different technologies to help us gather information about how our customers and prospective customers interact with our websites and Service. In order to do this, we may send cookies to your computer / device. A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role.
We may also collect information by using web-beacons. These are small images embedded within emails or web pages used in our Services that help deliver cookies, count visits, record usage stats as well as campaign effectiveness. They can help us determine if emails we have sent as part of the service have been opened and acted upon.
Other Sources if Information
- From time to time, we may collect information from other sources (such as Social media, on-line forums and review sites) and combine this with information we collect about our Customers.
- Any information that you explicitly send to us or provide to us as part of delivering our service to you.
How we use Customers Information
There are lots of ways we use the information we collect. All the uses of the information is to enable us to provide and improve the service we provide to our customers. Here are a number of examples of how we Use our Customer Information:
- To set up a new Customer Account and to enable us to communicate with Customers;
- To send reports or status information to customers;
- To Maintain and improve our products and services;
- To send information to our customers about technical notes, updates, support, status and administrative notifications;
- To send security alerts to our clients;
- To process content transactions on their behalf and to confirm successful processing of these tasks;
- To send invoices and receive payments;
- To reply to comments, feedback, questions, requests as well as general customer service;
- To link or combine with information we get from other sources to help us better understand that Customers needs and ultimately provide them with a better service;
- Conduct any other tasks for which the information was collected.
Replocal is based in Ireland and the information we collect about Customers is governed by Irish and EU law. By registering signing up for our service or otherwise providing information to us by visiting our website, Customers and prospective Customers consent to the transfer and processing of information to and in the EU. We do not place any customer data outside the EU.
Sharing of Customer Information
- In response to a request for information about a Customer, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe a Customers actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of any agreements or policies or to protect the rights, property and safety of Replocal or others;
- With vendors and other service providers who need access to Customer information to enable them to carry out the work on our behalf;
- To protect the rights and property of Replocal;
- In connection with any negotiations of any mergers, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company or individual;
- With a Customers consent for us to do so;
We may also share aggregated or anonymised information about Customers, which cannot reasonably be used to identify the Customer.
Security of Customer Information
At Replocal, we take security seriously. We take all reasonable measures to help protect information about Customers from loss, theft, unauthorised access, misuse and, disclosure or destruction of same.
Advertising and Services provided by Others
We may allow 3rd parties to serve advertisements across the Internet and provide analytics services on our behalf. These entities may capture information about your use of our website and services using cookies and web beacons to track information such as you IP address, web browser, pages viewed, links clicked, conversion information, time spent on pages. This information may be used by Replocal and others to perform a number of functions. Among other things, we may use it to determine the popularity of certain elements of content, to deliver content targeted to your interests, to deliver advertisements, and to better understand your online activity in order to help us provide a better service.
If you’d like to get some more information about internet advertising or to opt out of your information being used for behavioral advertising purposes, please contact us.
5 Harbourmaster Place
Email: [email protected]